1. You don’t need to remove pedals or twist handlebars. Leave your bike exactly as you ride it.
2. Remove anything that could fall off during transit (inc. computers, saddle packs, water bottles)
3. Take your bike to your drop off bike shop, within their opening hours and before the drop off deadline listed.
4. The bike shop will be waiting for your bike and will label it for you before storing it ready for the Le Loop collection.
5. Please be very friendly to the bike shop. Think of buying something! They don’t charge us for this brilliant service so if you give them some business, or book a service for the bike on its return, it would be wonderful. See below for their deals.
6. It’s a busy time of year for all our bike hubs. If you want to book a service, make sure you get it booked well in advance. They want to help and hate to disappoint riders – so make sure you give them sufficient notice.