21 Stages. 3404km.
The ultimate sporting challenge, one week ahead of the pros!
Cycle the entire Tour de France route from Copenhagen to Paris. Sporting challenges don’t come any bigger or better than this. You will tackle the flat, the mountains, the even bigger mountains, the time trial and the finale into Paris. Surviving this gruelling challenge will give you a real insight into the life of a pro-rider. The sense of achievement from completing the Grand Loop challenge cannot be underestimated.
Arrival & Departure:
Friday 23rd June: Arrive to Bilbao under by 7pm (travel under own arrangements) for arrival briefing.
Mon 17th July: Depart from Paris hotel under own arrangements.
Friday 23rd June: Arrival day
Arrive to Bilbao under by 7pm (travel under own arrangements) for arrival briefing.
You’re cycling it all!
All stages are on the route page so we haven’t listed them all here.
Mon 17th July. Departure day
Departure from Paris under own arrangements
Stage profiles: All available stage profiles are displayed on our Route page. The Tour de France publish maps and profiles for every stage in June. Until then we have profiles for the mountain stages and the most significant climbs only.
|Total Cost||Deposit||Second Payment
Due end Jan
Due end Mar
|Fundraising Target||80% Fundraising
due end April
The price of this Loop is based on a nightly cost of £175 plus supplements of £130, £30 and £60 for the Paris party and fancy hotels in Courchevel and St Gervais respectively.
- Accommodation (Mostly twin share. Single supplements are available to buy in January)
- All food (3 meals and the best feedstops you’ve ever seen)
- Fully signed route, the stuff of legend
- Mechanical, medical and moral support
- Luggage Transfers
- Coach transfers to the next stage start when the stages aren’t contiguous
- Travel to and from France (but we’ll give you advice on the best travel routes)
- Bike Transport (£30 each way if you want us to drive your bike there and back)
- Evening massage (£10 or €10 per massage if you’d like one – highly recommended)
- Beer/wine/drinks at dinner