21 Stages. 3592km
The ultimate sporting challenge, one week ahead of the pros!
Cycle the entire Tour de France route from Florence to Nice. Sporting challenges don’t come any bigger or better than this, nor as historic with a Nice final stage for the first time ever (due to the 2024 Paris Olympics). You will tackle the flat, the mountains, the even bigger mountains, the time trial and the finale into Nice. Surviving this gruelling challenge will give you a real insight into the life of a pro-rider. The sense of achievement from completing the Grand Loop challenge cannot be underestimated.
Fri 21st June: Travel under own arrangements to Florence hotel by 5pm. Meet the team, meet your fellow cyclists, arrival briefing and dinner
Sat 22nd June – Sun 14th July: Cycle stages 1-21
Mon 15th July: Depart after breakfast, under own arrangements from Nice hotel.
Full dates and our own descriptions of each stage, including profiles where available, are on the route page.
The Grand Loop does it all!
Due end Jan
Due end Mar
|Fundraising Target||80% Fundraising
due end April
- Accommodation (Mostly twin share. Single supplements are available to buy by January)
- All food (3 meals and the best feedstops you’ve ever seen)
- Fully signed route, the stuff of legend
- Mechanical, medical and moral support
- Luggage Transfers
- Coach transfers to the next stage start when the stages aren’t contiguous
- Travel to and from France (but we’ll give you advice on the best travel routes)
- Bike Transport (£40 each way if you want us to drive your bike there and back)
- Evening massage (£10 or €10 per massage if you’d like one – highly recommended)
- Beer/wine/drinks at dinner