10 days cycling, 1 rest day, approx 1661km
See how the pros roll! Ten full stages where history is made provide a challenge you’ll remember for a long, long time.
Feel what it’s like to ride day after day just like your pro heroes with everything that’s good about cycling in France packed into this Loop.
You’ll experience ten days of perfect tarmac, sunny roads, plenty of climbs, and big, open countryside. Regional differences and contrasting scenery wait around every corner and then you get Nice for a once-in-a-lifetime Tour finish. Work will feel miles away!
The 2024 Second Half is climb-heavy but no two mountain stages will feel the same. From the bucket-list Tourmalet to the six ski station stage finishes and the bonkers Cime de la Bonette, you’ll experience sporting and emotional highs and lows, with all the pride that comes from completing such an incredible challenge.
Note: Nice friends and family places are available for anyone who’d like partners or friends to join them for the last two nights and celebration party.
Wed 3rd July: A transfer from Bordeaux airport to the hotel is included in this Loop (see Travel Info below) OR make your own way to the Aurillac hotel. Meet the team, meet your fellow cyclists, arrival briefing and dinner.
Thurs 4th – Sun 14th July: Cycle stages 12-21
Mon 15th July: Depart after breakfast, under own arrangements from Nice hotel.
Full dates, our own individual stage descriptions and profiles where available are listed on our route page.
Due end Jan
Due end Mar
|Fundraising Target||80% Fundraising
due end April
- Accommodation (Mostly twin share. Single supplements are available to buy by January)
- All food (3 meals and the best feedstops you’ve ever seen)
- Fully signed route, the stuff of legend
- Mechanical, medical and moral support
- Luggage Transfers
- Coach transfers to the next stage start when the stages aren’t contiguous
- Travel to and from France (but we’ll give you advice on the best travel routes)
- Bike Transport (£40 each way if you want us to drive your bike there and back)
- Evening massage (£10 or €10 per massage if you’d like one – highly recommended)
- Beer/wine/drinks at dinner