10 or 11 days cycling, 1 rest day, approx 1700km
See how the pros roll! Ten or eleven full stages where history is made provide a challenge you’ll remember for a long, long time.
Feel what it’s like to ride day after day just like your pro cycling heroes with everything that’s good about cycling in France packed into this Loop.
You’ll experience ten or eleven days of perfect tarmac, sunny roads, plenty of climbs, and big, open countryside. Regional differences and contrasting scenery wait around every corner and then you get a ride up the Champs Elysees and a wonderful celebration party. Work will feel miles away!
Note: Paris friends and family places (cycling and non-cycling) will be available for anyone who’d like partners or friends to join them for the last night.
Full dates and our own descriptions of each stage will be listed here in October when the route is announced.
Due end Jan
Due end Mar
due end April
- Accommodation (Mostly twin share. Single supplements are available to buy by January)
- All food (3 meals and the best feedstops you’ve ever seen)
- Fully signed route, the stuff of legend
- Mechanical, medical and moral support
- Luggage Transfers
- Coach transfers to the next stage start when the stages aren’t contiguous
- Travel to and from France (but we’ll give you advice on the best travel routes)
- Bike Transport (£40 each way if you want us to drive your bike there and back)
- Evening massage (£10 or €10 per massage if you’d like one – highly recommended)
- Beer/wine/drinks at dinner