3 or 4 days cycling, 500-700km
Just bring legs & a smile (we’ll bring your bike and organise everything else)!
The Tour de France is a perfect excuse to explore the Pyrenees. We shorten each stage to approx 100km by arranging transfers or short cuts (but if you’re feeling good (and game), you’re welcome to cycle full stages and just need to let us know the night before).
Our Lite version still gets you all of the big name mountains and most important parts of each stage, and you’ll still be cycling with all the other Le Loop cyclists.
The Pyrenees is a place of exceptional beauty and is perfect seen from a bike. So whether you’re ‘enjoying’ a ride up the Tourmalet or exploring the smaller climbs deep into the mountain range, you’ll be in awe – both of the scenery and also how the pros manage to cycle the same thing with such ease at such speed!
Note on the Lite option: Some people love knowing they’ve completed full stages; others love knowing they’ll finish before dinner. For us, there’s no better or worse and everyone will be welcomed as equals… because if you’re happy cycling, we’re happy for you.
Dates and Stages TBC in October when the route is announced
Due end Jan
Due end Mar
due end April
|£800 – £1200 TBC
(dependent on 4 or 5 nights)
- Accommodation (Mostly twin share. Single supplements are available to buy by January)
- All food (3 meals and the best feedstops you’ve ever seen)
- Fully signed route, the stuff of legend
- Mechanical, medical and moral support
- Luggage Transfers
- Coach transfers to the next stage start when the stages aren’t contiguous
- Travel to and from France (but we’ll give you advice on the best travel routes)
- Bike Transport (£40 each way if you want us to drive your bike there and back)
- Evening massage (£10 or €10 per massage if you’d like one – highly recommended)
- Beer/wine/drinks at dinner