3 or 4 days cycling, 500-700km
Each of these Pyrenean stages will provide an experience rich enough to make that day alone worth all your training and fundraising.
Ever year our Pyrenees Loop (following the very same stages as the pros will ride a week later) gives us the perfect mix of charm and challenge and everything there is to love about cycling in the mountains.
You get a lot of glory for your miles: the mix of famous climbs and back roads amongst the wild and jagged scenery will be very memorable.
For anyone who has yet to discover the Pyrenees, wait no longer and let us show you; we’ll organise everything so that you can take on this brilliant challenge and focus on the cycling joy.
Dates and Stages TBC in October when the route is announced
Due end Jan
Due end Mar
due end April
|£800 – £1200 TBC
(dependent on 4 or 5 nights)
- Accommodation (Mostly twin share. Single supplements are available to buy by January)
- All food (3 meals and the best feedstops you’ve ever seen)
- Fully signed route, the stuff of legend
- Mechanical, medical and moral support
- Luggage Transfers
- Coach transfers to the next stage start when the stages aren’t contiguous
- Travel to and from France (but we’ll give you advice on the best travel routes)
- Bike Transport (£40 each way if you want us to drive your bike there and back)
- Evening massage (£10 or €10 per massage if you’d like one – highly recommended)
- Beer/wine/drinks at dinner