9 or 10 days cycling. approx 1800km
Cycle all the way from Lille to the first rest day over a long week and experience the magic of the Tour
With a Grand Depart in Lille and three classic French stages, this is set to be a fantastic start to the 2025 Tour de France.
From here, we have the excitement of finding out (in October 2024) where we’ll go next. Whether it’s the Alsace vineyards, some unusually early Alpine stages, a trip up to the Brittany coast or an iconic twist such as an early summit of Ventoux, this Loop will be as treat-filled and non-stop as 9 or 10 days of cycling can be.
The First Half Loop will take you from the Grand Depart to the first rest day. Don’t just watch it… Ride it!
Full dates and our own descriptions of each stage will be listed here in October when the route is announced.
Due end Jan
Due end Mar
due end April
- Accommodation (Mostly twin share. Single supplements are available to buy by January)
- All food (3 meals and the best feedstops you’ve ever seen)
- Fully signed route, the stuff of legend
- Mechanical, medical and moral support
- Luggage Transfers
- Coach transfers to the next stage start when the stages aren’t contiguous
- Travel to and from France (but we’ll give you advice on the best travel routes)
- Bike Transport (£40 each way if you want us to drive your bike there and back)
- Evening massage (£10 or €10 per massage if you’d like one – highly recommended)
- Beer/wine/drinks at dinner