7 days cycling, 1 rest day, approx 1200km
Pure and simple: 7 of the best possible days on a bike
Overflowing with big names (always a few of these: Alpe d’Huez, Aspin, Aubisque, Galibier, Izoard, Madeleine, Tourmalet, Ventoux) as well as some new, exciting, lesser known and equally spectacular climbs, the Tour de France mountains and this Loop especially, is definitely cycling value for money!
This Loop offers you the finest week of Mountain climbing France has to offer. You’ll experience the variety and contrasts of the Alps and Pyrenees with a couple of beautiful transition stages and a rest day in between.
It’s your opportunity to experience the show – and test your climbing legs – then enjoy it all a second time round when you watch the pros on TV following in your tracks!
More information on exact routes and locations will be available in October once the full route has been announced.
Dates and Stages TBC in October when the route is announced
Due end Jan
Due end Mar
|Fundraising Target||80% Fundraising
due end April
approx £1600 – £1750
- Accommodation (Mostly twin share. Single supplements are available to buy in January)
- All food (3 meals and the best feedstops you’ve ever seen)
- Fully signed route, the stuff of legend
- Mechanical, medical and moral support
- Luggage Transfers
- Coach transfers to the next stage start when the stages aren’t contiguous
- Travel to and from France (but we’ll give you advice on the best travel routes)
- Bike Transport (£30 each way if you want us to drive your bike there and back)
- Evening massage (£10 or €10 per massage if you’d like one – highly recommended)
- Beer/wine/drinks at dinner