Six stages of southern joy. Tour de France meets sunshine meets vinyards meets the mighty Pyrenees. This is no ordinary trip to France on a bike!
One ‘warm-up’ day and one discovery stage before a rest day and the Pyrenean heroics! Here are a progressively tougher series of stages and a true feel of riding a ‘mini Tour’. After two absolutely stunning days riding through the Rhone, Ardeche and Volcanic regions (the sun will shine, the feedstops will be spectacular), you are rewarded with a rest day in the medieval town of Carcassonne and time to carb load while you contemplate the Pyrenees. What follows, over four days, from the Col de Portet d’Aspet to the Tourmalet and Col d’Aubisque is the stuff of legend. This will be a seriously impressive sequence of mountain stages with the opportunity of riding many of the most famous Pyrenean road climbs in Tour history. It’s time to get excited!
Note: It will be possible to buy a Paris extension for this Loop if you’d like to carry on for the time trial, transfer north and party in Paris. Once you’ve bought your place, this extension will be available in the Rider Zone shop.
Included in all Loops
- Accommodation (Mostly twin share. Single supplements are available to buy in January)
- Food (3 meals and the best feedstops you’ve ever seen)
- Fully signed route, the stuff of legend
- Mechanical, medical and moral support
- Luggage Transfers
- Coach transfers to the next stage start where applicable
Not included in all Loops
- Travel to and from France (but we’ll give you advice on the best travel routes)
- Bike Transport (£30 each way if you want us to drive your bike there and back)
- Evening massage (£10 per massage)
- Beer/wine/dinner drinks!