Thank you Tour de France: a superb trio of mid-range difficulty that will take us across France on roads that are completely off the beaten track, passing through villages that time (and probably Paris) forgot. These wild, remote areas will provide constant and pleasant distraction from the demanding riding which the landscape serves up. Don’t underestimate the accumulated climbing on these stages but don’t be put off either; the beauty of this region is worth every pedal turn.
- Arrive: Thurs 12th July.
- Stage 13: Fri 13th July. Bourg d’Oisans – Valence. 169km.
- Stage 14: Sat 14th July. St Paul Trois Chateaux – Mende. 187km.
- Stage 15: Sun 15th July. Millau – Carcassonne. 181km.
- Depart: Mon 16th July.
Included in all Loops
- Accommodation (Mostly twin share. Single supplements are available to buy in January)
- Food (3 meals and the best feedstops you’ve ever seen)
- Fully signed route, the stuff of legend
- Mechanical, medical and moral support
- Luggage Transfers
- Coach transfers to the next stage start where applicable
Not included in all Loops
- Travel to and from France (but we’ll give you advice on the best travel routes)
- Bike Transport (£30 each way if you want us to drive your bike there and back)
- Evening massage (£10 per massage)
- Beer/wine/dinner drinks!