See how the pros roll with the last twelve stages from east to west (& up to Paris). This Loop gives you all of the longer half of the Tour including the Alpine adrenaline rush and the final showdown in the Pyrenees. Add in a perfectly placed rest day, a couple of sprinter stages, a time trial and the glory roll into Paris and you’ve got a challenge you’ll remember for a long, long time. What makes this special is the Grand Tour feel, crossing two mountain ranges and the roads that join them, ticking off the famous climbs, discovering the less well known ones – and being amazed by what lies between.
- Arrive: Mon 9rd July.
- Stage 10: Tues 10th July. Annecy – Grand Bornand. 159m.
- Stage 11: Weds 11th July . Albertville – La Rosiere. 108km.
- Stage 12: Thurs 12th July. Bourg St Maurice – Alpe d’Huez. 175km.
- Stage 13: Fri 13th July. Bourg d’Oisans – Valence. 169km.
- Stage 14: Sat 14th July. St Paul Trois Chateaux – Mende. 187km.
- Stage 15: Sun 15th July. Millau – Carcassonne. 181km.
- REST DAY: Mon 16th July.
- Stage 16:Tues 17th July. Carcassonne – Luchon. 218km.
- Stage 17: Weds 18th July. Luchon – St Lary. 65km.
- Stage 18: Thurs 19th July. Trie sur Baise – Pau. 172km.
- Stage 19: Fri 20th July. Lourdes – Laruns. 200km.
- Stage 20: Sat 21st July. St Pee sur Nivelle – Espelette. 31km.
- Stage 21: Sun 22nd July. Houilles - Paris. 100km ish .
- Depart: Mon 23rd July.
Included in all Loops
- Accommodation (Mostly twin share. Single supplements are available to buy in January)
- Food (3 meals and the best feedstops you’ve ever seen)
- Fully signed route, the stuff of legend
- Mechanical, medical and moral support
- Luggage Transfers
- Coach transfers to the next stage start where applicable
Not included in all Loops
- Travel to and from France (but we’ll give you advice on the best travel routes)
- Bike Transport (£30 each way if you want us to drive your bike there and back)
- Evening massage (£10 per massage)
- Beer/wine/dinner drinks!