If you like climbing and adventure in equal part, this is for you. You don’t have to go home after the Alps – why not carry on through the southern Massif Central to the rest day and see what the Tour de France is all about? Tour climbing isn’t just made up of the big name mountains (though you know how much we love them): it’s also about these happily-tough days that take you on 180km discovery rides through amazing areas with considerable height gained. These are world class cycling regions which will make you question why we don’t all live in France!
- Arrive: Mon 9rd July.
- Stage 10: Tues 10th July. Annecy – Grand Bornand. 159m.
- Stage 11: Weds 11th July . Albertville – La Rosiere. 108km.
- Stage 12: Thurs 12th July. Bourg St Maurice – Alpe d’Huez. 175km.
- Stage 13: Fri 13th July. Bourg d’Oisans – Valence. 169km.
- Stage 14: Sat 14th July. St Paul Trois Chateaux – Mende. 187km.
- Stage 15: Sun 15th July. Millau – Carcassonne. 181km.
- Depart: Mon 16th July.
Included in all Loops
- Accommodation (Mostly twin share. Single supplements are available to buy in January)
- Food (3 meals and the best feedstops you’ve ever seen)
- Fully signed route, the stuff of legend
- Mechanical, medical and moral support
- Luggage Transfers
- Coach transfers to the next stage start where applicable
Not included in all Loops
- Travel to and from France (but we’ll give you advice on the best travel routes)
- Bike Transport (£30 each way if you want us to drive your bike there and back)
- Evening massage (£10 per massage)
- Beer/wine/dinner drinks!