Get your climbing legs on for three stunning stages in the Alps; Stage 10 combines new and old, excitement and Tour history. Stage 11 is short and sweet (and a little bit savage). And both prepare you for stage 12 stage which has three of the Alp’s toughest mountains laid out for you on a plate: cols de la Madeleine, Croix de Fer and Alpe d’Huez give you over 5400m of fantastic climbing and descending in one, glorious day on a bike.
- Arrive: Mon 9rd July.
- Stage 10: Tues 10th July. Annecy – Grand Bornand. 159m.
- Stage 11: Weds 11th July . Albertville – La Rosiere. 108km.
- Stage 12: Thurs 12th July. Bourg St Maurice – Alpe d’Huez. 175km.
- Dept: Fri 13th July.
Included in all Loops
- Accommodation (Mostly twin share. Single supplements are available to buy in January)
- Food (3 meals and the best feedstops you’ve ever seen)
- Fully signed route, the stuff of legend
- Mechanical, medical and moral support
- Luggage Transfers
- Coach transfers to the next stage start where applicable
Not included in all Loops
- Travel to and from France (but we’ll give you advice on the best travel routes)
- Bike Transport (£30 each way if you want us to drive your bike there and back)
- Evening massage (£10 per massage)
- Beer/wine/dinner drinks!