This is going to be gorgeous. Flat as far as ASO and the pros are concerned but in reality (which we’ll stick with for now) lets call it nicely rolling! These two stages aren’t easy (they never are) but they’re very achievable and two Tour stages plus the cobbles come with major bragging rights. Ride with us from Chartres to Roubaix: you come for the French villages, you come for the peloton, you come for the perfect roads, you come for the Tour!
- Arrive: Fri 6th July.
- Stage 8: Sat 7th July. Dreux – Amiens. 181km.
- Stage 9: Sun 8nd July. Arras – Roubaix. 154km.
- Depart: Mon 9rd July.
Included in all Loops
- Accommodation (Mostly twin share. Single supplements are available to buy in January)
- Food (3 meals and the best feedstops you’ve ever seen)
- Fully signed route, the stuff of legend
- Mechanical, medical and moral support
- Luggage Transfers
- Coach transfers to the next stage start where applicable
Not included in all Loops
- Travel to and from France (but we’ll give you advice on the best travel routes)
- Bike Transport (£30 each way if you want us to drive your bike there and back)
- Evening massage (£10 per massage)
- Beer/wine/dinner drinks!