This is a brilliant adventure through the west, then north of France. Starting in the spectacular Vendee in a Grand Depart made for TV and rapidly heading for more coast and more fabulous, rural countryside, you’ll get a real sense of the speed of the tour and how quickly it passes through such a variety of regions… On through Brittany (cycling mecca for good reason), over to Chartres (inspiring pilgrims since the 14th century), up to Amiens (built on the Somme river) and before you know it, you’ve got yourself to the world war battle sites and the epic Roubaix cobbles. What a way to tick a serious cycling experience box!
- Arrive: Fri 29th June.
- Stage 1: Sat 30th June. Noirmoutier – Fontenay le Comte. 189km.
- Stage 2: Sun 1st July. Moulleron – La Roche sur Yon. 183km.
- Stage 3: Mon 2nd July. Cholet – Cholet. 35km.
- Stage 4: Tues 3rd July. La Baule – Sarzeau. 192km.
- Stage 5: Weds 4th July. Lorient – Quimper. 203km.
- Stage 6: Thurs 5th July. Brest – Mur de Bretagne. 181km.
- Stage 7: Fri 6th July. Fougeres – Chartres. 231km.
- Stage 8: Sat 7th July. Dreux – Amiens. 181km.
- Stage 9: Sun 8nd July. Arras – Roubaix. 154km.
- Depart: Mon 9th July.
Included in all Loops
- Accommodation (Mostly twin share. Single supplements are available to buy in January)
- Food (3 meals and the best feedstops you’ve ever seen)
- Fully signed route, the stuff of legend
- Mechanical, medical and moral support
- Luggage Transfers
- Coach transfers to the next stage start where applicable
Not included in all Loops
- Travel to and from France (but we’ll give you advice on the best travel routes)
- Bike Transport (£30 each way if you want us to drive your bike there and back)
- Evening massage (£10 per massage)
- Beer/wine/dinner drinks!