The Atlantic coast is the more grown up, interesting and slightly less flashy brother to the Mediterranean and four of these first six stages hit the coast at some stage. The Tour doesn’t come to these north western areas as often as we might hope and certainly not with this much focus or variety. So we suggest you join us on this intriguing journey, full of Tour highlights and the (sporty) summer holiday feeling.
- Arrive: Fri 29th June.
- Stage 1: Sat 30th June. Noirmoutier – Fontenay le Comte. 189km.
- Stage 2: Sun 1st July. Moulleron – La Roche sur Yon. 183km.
- Stage 3: Mon 2nd July. Cholet – Cholet. 35km.
- Stage 4: Tues 3rd July. La Baule – Sarzeau. 192km.
- Stage 5: Weds 4th July. Lorient – Quimper. 203km.
- Stage 6: Thurs 5th July. Brest – Mur de Bretagne. 181km.
- Depart: Fri 6th July.
Included in all Loops
- Accommodation (Mostly twin share. Single supplements are available to buy in January)
- Food (3 meals and the best feedstops you’ve ever seen)
- Fully signed route, the stuff of legend
- Mechanical, medical and moral support
- Luggage Transfers
- Coach transfers to the next stage start where applicable
Not included in all Loops
- Travel to and from France (but we’ll give you advice on the best travel routes)
- Bike Transport (£30 each way if you want us to drive your bike there and back)
- Evening massage (£10 per massage)
- Beer/wine/dinner drinks!