9 or 10 days cycling. approx 1800km
Cycle all the way from Florence to the first rest day over a long week and experience the magic of the Tour
With a Grand Depart in Florence and three glorious Italian stages, this is set to be a fantastic start to the 2024 Tour de France.
After these first three stages, we have the excitement of finding out (in October 2023) where we’ll go next. Whether it’s some unusually early Alpine stages, a trip up the Mediterranean coast or a journey which traverses France heading via Provence and Ventoux, this Loop will be as treat-filled and non-stop as 9 or 10 days of cycling can be.
The First Half Loop will take you from the Grand Depart to the first rest day. Don’t just watch it… Ride it!
More stage information will be added in October when the full route is announced.
Due end Jan
Due end Mar
|Fundraising Target||80% Fundraising
due end April
- Accommodation (Mostly twin share. Single supplements are available to buy in January)
- All food (3 meals and the best feedstops you’ve ever seen)
- Fully signed route, the stuff of legend
- Mechanical, medical and moral support
- Luggage Transfers
- Coach transfers to the next stage start when the stages aren’t contiguous
- Travel to and from France (but we’ll give you advice on the best travel routes)
- Bike Transport (£30 each way if you want us to drive your bike there and back)
- Evening massage (£10 or €10 per massage if you’d like one – highly recommended)
- Beer/wine/drinks at dinner