3 or 4 days cycling, approx 100km per day
Back-road climbs, classic climbs, flying descents, Alpine views, camper-vans lining the famous summits: you have it all in the Alps.
If you’d love to give the Alps a go but are daunted by the scale of the full Tour de France stages, this is for you. All transfers are included but if you’re feeling good (and game), you’re welcome to cycle full stages.
We’ll organise transfers or short cuts depending on the stages and routes, so that the stages become a more manageable 100km (ish). But you won’t miss any highlights: you still get the summit finishes, you still get the big name climbs and you still cycle with all our other Le Loop cyclists.
Each day, you’ll be amazed at what you’ve achieved…. Tour Magic.
Note on the Lite option: Some people love knowing they’ve completed full stages; others love knowing they’ll finish before dinner. For us, there’s no better or worse and everyone will be welcomed as equals… because if you’re happy cycling, we’re happy for you.
Dates and Stages TBC in October when the route is announced
Due end Jan
Due end Mar
|Fundraising Target||80% Fundraising
due end April
£740 – £950
(dependent on 4 or 5 nights)
- Accommodation (Mostly twin share. Single supplements are available to buy in January)
- All food (3 meals and the best feedstops you’ve ever seen)
- Fully signed route, the stuff of legend
- Mechanical, medical and moral support
- Luggage Transfers
- Coach transfers to the next stage start when the stages aren’t contiguous
- Travel to and from France (but we’ll give you advice on the best travel routes)
- Bike Transport (£30 each way if you want us to drive your bike there and back)
- Evening massage (£10 or €10 per massage if you’d like one – highly recommended)
- Beer/wine/drinks at dinner